What is Antibiotic?
Antibiotic is a drug use to treat bacterial infection. It’s can’t work viral infection such as flu, cough, Cold. Antibiotics can save live if we use properly. Antibiotic either kill bacteria or keep them from reproducing. Antibiotic harmful than good when it’s come in viral infection.Through this article We will Discuss about Antibiotics Side Effects and its prevention.
How do antibiotics work?
Antibiotics work right after you start taking them. However, you might not feel better for two or three days. Most Antibiotics should take for 7-14 days. In some case shorter treatments work just as well. Your doctor will decide the best length and correct antibiotic for you. Antibiotic fight with bacteria infection by two way either killing bacteria or keep them from multiplying by stop their reproduction.
Antibiotics Side effects
Antibiotics commonly cause the following side effects:
- Upset Stomach.
- sometime antibiotic causes of Kidney Stone Formation.
- Some people may allergic reaction to antibiotics (I.e. Penicillin).
- Abdominal Pain.
If you experience any additional side effects other than those listed above, you should contact your Doctor for more advice and care.
Also Read [Know What is ADHD? How it can effect your child ]
Need to follow some Rules To Avoid Antibiotics Side Effects
- Don’t take antibiotics without Doctor’s suggestions.
- Inform your Doctor or physician if you have any type of allergies. Women also Should inform their Doctor if they are pregnant.
- Antibiotic therapy can’t cure virus infection, So Never take when it’s come in viral infection such as cold and flues.
- Maintain a healthy life style by eating a balance diet, drinking enough water, exercise and getting enough rest.
- Never take antibiotics that were prescribe for someone else.
- If you miss a dose direct by physician, don’t make double the next dose.
- Make sure that antibiotics are stored properly.
- Ask Your pharmacist about side effect of antibiotics. Contact your doctor immediately if serious reaction occurs.
If you take antibiotics and really don’t need them, They may lose their strength and ability to treat the bacteria called antibiotic resistance. The most important way to reduce antibiotic resistance is by educating yourself about the proper use of antibiotics.